AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Apple has updated its official Apple Developer app ahead of the hybrid 2022 Worldwide Developer Conference, which is scheduled to kick off on June 6.
Additionally, Apple has introduced a few new features and bug fixes to the app, including the ability to watch WWDC content with friends using FaceTime and SharePlay.
Other under-the-hood improvements and enhancements include an updated search function, support for additional keyboard shortcuts on iPadOS, and chronological download lists.
The full release notes are available below.
Thank you for your feedback! New in this release:
- Explore all WWDC22 has to offer, including session videos, Digital Lounges, 1-on-1 labs, Coding & Design Challenges, and more.
- Sign up for interactive activities like Digital Lounges and labs directly inside the Developer app.
Watch videos together using SharePlay.
- We’ve also fixed bugs and added various other enhancements:
- We’ve rebuilt our search to be more extensive and to support quoted phrases.
- We’ve added more keyboard shortcuts for iPadOS.
- We now list your downloads in the order that you started the download.