AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Sunday’s best deals include an $899 M1 MacBook Air, $200 Amazon credit when buying Samsung’s 55-inch Odyssey Ark Gaming Monitor, 16% off Lego Creator Majestic Tiger Kit, and more.
Every day, AppleInsider searches online retailers to find offers and discounts on items including Apple hardware, upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. We compile the best deals we find into our daily collection, which can help our readers save money.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for September 11
Other top deals, still going strong
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, GPS, Blue Aluminum. Blue Band): $329 ($100 off) Amazon
- Mac mini (M1, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD): $799 with coupon APINSIDER at Adorama
- MacBook Air (M2, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD): $1,099 ($100 off) at Amazon
- Apple TV HD 32GB (2nd Gen, Latest Model): $99 ($50 off) at Walmart
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 Ti: $1,029.99 ($350 off) after $50 rebate at Newegg
- MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Ventus: $739.99 ($340 off) at Best Buy
- Lego Icons Optimus Prime, Transformers Robot Model Set (10302): $149.99 ($30 off) with code ROBOT at Zavvi
- Netgear 4Stream Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band Gigabit Router: $52.39 (48% off) at Amazon
- Logitech K580 Slim Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard: $29.98 ($20 off) at Amazon
- Yamaha NS-AW150W 2-Way Outdoor Speaker Pair: $119.95 ($10 off) at Amazon
- Hisense U8H QLED Series Quantum 4K ULED Smart TV: $649.99 (41% off) at Amazon