AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Monday’s best deals include up to $400 off the 14-inch MacBook Pro, $71 off the Nintendo Switch, $300 off a 48-inch Sony Bravia OLED 4K TV, and more.
Every day, AppleInsider searches online retailers to find offers and discounts on items including Apple hardware, upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. We compile the best deals we find into our daily collection, which can help our readers save money.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for September 12
- Save up to 30% on iPhone 14 cases at Verizon
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (M2, 8GB, 512GB): $1,299 ($200 off) at Amazon
- 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 8C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,599 ($400 off) at Amazon
- M2 MacBook Air (10-core GPU, 24GB RAM, 2TB SSD) Space Gray: $2,299 ($200 off) at B&H
- Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) Neon Blue/Neon Red: $306.27 ($71 off) at Amazon
- Evga GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming Video Card: $999.99 ($250 off) at Newegg
- Sony 48″ Class BRAVIA A9S Series OLED 4K UHD Smart Android TV: $799.99 ($300 off) at Best Buy
- iPhone 14: From $529 after $100 instant discount & $200 in rebates after 3 months on a qualifying plan at Red Pocket Mobile
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 45mm (Product)Red case and Sport Band): $329 (23% off) at Amazon
- Lexar High-Performance 633x 256GB microSDXC Card w/ SD Adapter: $28.97 (42% off) at Amazon
- Level Bolt Smart Lock with HomeKit support: $151 (24% off) at Amazon
- Crayola Broad Line Markers 10-pack: $0.97 (78% off) at Amazon
Other top deals, still going strong