AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Monday’s best deals include a $999 Mac mini M1, an 18TB Seagate USB 3.0 external drive for $320, $25 off Ring Fit Adventure for Nintendo Switch, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider searches online retailers to find offers and discounts on items including Apple hardware, upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. We compile the best deals we find into our daily collection, which can help our readers save money.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for September 19
Other top deals, still going strong
- Apple Watch Series 8 (41mm, Cellular, Silver Stainless, White Sport Band): $659 ($40 off) at Amazon
- MacBook Air (M2, 8GB, 256GB) Silver or Gray: $1,099 ($100 off) at B&H
- LG 29WQ600-W 29-inch UltraWide Full HD Monitor: $171.99 ($71 off) at Amazon
- 65-inch QN90B Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV (2022): $1,899.99 ($700 off) at Samsung
- Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD (PS5 Compat.): $99.99 ($130 off) for Gamestop Pro members
- Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-Q3 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer Combo: $89 ($20 off) at B&H
- Garmin 010-02172-11 Vivoactive 4S: $199.99 ($130 off) at Amazon
- Huanuo Dual Monitor Stand, Swivel Vesa Bracket: $39.99 w/ on-page coupon (60% off) at Amazon
- Save 75% on 1 month of Disney+ for new and eligible returning subscribers. After 1-month promo period, Disney+ auto-renews at then-current monthly retail price (currently $7.99/mo (plus tax, where applicable) until canceled
- LG UltraGear 27-inch Gaming Monitor: $199.99 ($150 off) at Amazon
- Asus AC2600 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router: $52.24 (13% off) at Amazon