Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Addigy: The ONLY real-time Apple device management platform that combines MDM with live agent capabilities to manage and secure your Apple ecosystem — regardless of your Mac-spertise. Visit addigy.com/9to5Mac for a free 14-day trial.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- iPhone 15 Pro solid-state buttons predicted for volume and power
- Apple Q4 2022 earnings: Record revenue of $90.1 billion, misses on iPhone and Services
- Tim Cook says Apple can’t yet make enough iPhone 14 Pros to meet demand
- Apple’s MacBook Air delivers M2 performance and MagSafe from $1,049 (Save $150)
- 11-inch M1 iPad Pro models now start from $700 at Amazon with $99 discounts
- Sonos takes up to $409 off home theater bundles: Arc AirPlay 2 soundbar, Beam, more
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Catch up on 9to5Mac Daily episodes!
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.